Looking for an unforgettable vacation experience? Want to get involved with ECO tourism? Look no further than Zaqistan!
Weather you want to volunteer, or party with your friends, this is the place to be. From eco-tourism to overlanding link with a group of likeminded individuals and get involved.
Are you passionate about the environment and eager to contribute to a greener future? We invite you to be a part of an inspiring initiative that aims to make a positive impact on our planet. By signing up, you’ll have the opportunity to help out in a meaningful way and contribute to the well-being of our ecosystem.
Our eco cause focuses on preserving and restoring the natural beauty of our local community. We believe in the power of collective action and aim to address key environmental challenges such as reforestation, waste management, sustainable practices, and raising awareness about climate change.
There are numerous ways you can get involved and make a real difference. You could participate in tree planting drives, organize clean-up campaigns, volunteer at recycling centers, educate local schools about eco-consciousness, or support sustainable development projects. No matter your skill set or availability, there’s a role for everyone!
For the first time ever, an overnight adventure brought to you by the Zaqistan Tourism Board and CUAC.
- Your professional Zaqistani tour guide will provide an educational A guided tour of the monuments, and natural features of Zaqistan including the Decennial Monument, Mt. Insurmountable, the Robotic Sentinels, the wildflower bloom at Cody’s Point, Hanger Carin and more.
- A sunset dinner of and breakfast traditional Zaqistani cuisine.
- Cocktails at the Bunker Bar.
- An unique acoustic performance by a Zaqistani musician.
- The chance to get your passport stamped at the Port of Zaqistan
- Exclusive citizenship ceremony atop Mt. Insurmountable, presided by the Founder and Head of State of Zaqistan, Zaq Landsberg.
- Complimentary Zaqistan souvenir package, including a box of Zaqistani soil.
- Fireworks display
- Stargaze beside a roaring bonfire
- Opportunity to help erect the newest Zaqistani Monument